ZKTeco MB800 F Terminal + RFID
ZKTeco MB800 - Face, Fingerprint and RFID authentication terminal
The ZKTeco MB800 is a facial recognition device which is used for time & attendance and access control. This versatile device works effectively and securely, allowing a combination of functionalities such as facial recognition, fingerprint and RFID Card.
• Facial Templates Stored: 1,500
• Fingerprints that can be stored: 4,000
• RFID cards that can be stored: 10,000
• Transactions stored in memory stored: 100,000
• Method of communication: TCP/IP by default, but also RS485
• Functions: 50 timezones.
Typically this device will be installed indoors where lighting is constant day to day.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.