Software Supervisor - Namibia
Welcome future Software Supervisor
Are you passionate about delivering unmatched customer service? Do you have an exceptional technical background and great management and communication skills? Are you up for the challenge of working in a demanding but rewarding environment?
If your answer is "yes", then you're gonna love Binary City!
We are looking for a Support Supervisor to join our amazing team of consultants who love nothing more than to over-deliver for our growing clientele.
- Manage and plan software installations with BC Time Team
- Ensure effective daily helpdesk support
- Oversee level 1 client queries
- Implement quality assurance procedures
- Provide guidance on solutions, documentation, and processes that affect service delivery
- Weekly team meetings and reporting
- 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- Strong IT background, especially with networking and MySQL (or related database management system)
- Experience in a helpdesk environment
- Ability to manage teams
- An understanding of various payroll systems and the Namibian labour law will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace and working in a CRM system to manage workload
- Proficiency in English and Afrikaans
- Drivers Licence
- It’s a demanding role that requires someone who works well under pressure
- You’ll need to understand our cloud software Binary City Time in order to be effective in this role
- Ensure deadlines are met and managed for Support related implementations